SIP Termination Marketplace
Designed for voice telecommunication providers, SIPRoutes is a service that allows instant access to every major US SIP provider through one platform. Whether utilized as another vendor in a least cost routing strategy, or used as the primary least cost routing platform, the solution can integrate into any existing infrastructure.
Cloud-Based Route Optimization
SIPRoutes is a software based least cost routing platform that is infinitely scalable and flexible. Automatically control the route of every call to ensure the lowest rates, the highest quality and the best level of service.
Ease Of Use
All vendors are normalized. Regardless of vendor(s) selected, each call setup is standardized. No interop required for each downstream network. Easy to use and manage in real-time via an integrated least cost routing management GUI.
Create multiple profiles for SIP Termination settings. Profiles are tied to static IP addresses or dialed prefixes. Profile types include 1) Lowest rate only 2) Full least cost routing 3) "CAP" LCR with a maximum price limit per call attempt and 4) Carrier depth limiting how many carriers are attempted before sending a 503. Carrier options allow for the selection of vendors for each profile to utilize.
Choose all or any combination of vendors utilized within each profile for your downstream network. Based on costs, quality, and performance, customers can create different profiles that meet their product and/or end-user requirements.
Instead of removing a carrier completely in the event of regional or isolated issues, configuration options allow carrier opt-out based on State, LATA, LATA+OCN, RATE CENTER, NPA, NPA-NXX, or NPA-NXX-Y to route around troubled areas.
View the power and ease of use of the SIPRoutes interface. Create and manage, in real-time, trunk groups and routing policies to every major US backbone. Select the networks to route to, least cost routing configurations, price caps, and post dial delay timers.
Real-time CDR access for completed and uncompleted calls. View real-time SIP traces and full SIP signaling for each call saved into each call record within the CDR.
Our solution is designed to be easily integrated into an existing least cost routing platform as a supplement carrier, or be utilized as the primary platform for least cost routing.
- Each vendor is normalized and no additional interop is required based on the vendors chosen within a profile.
- Reduce network operating costs with optimal call routing solutions and real-time traffic management.
- Use the processing powers of cloud servers to crunch all the tables, the internal and external rules, manage an infinite number of route destinations, and then come back on a call by call basis with the best possible routing solution for your business.
- Cost record each call within the CDR records to accurately manage costs in real-time.
- Works with all Softswitches and TDM Switches including but not limited to Acme Packet, Veraz, Nortel, Excel, Cisco, Ericsson, Siemens, Sonus, Telus, NexTone, Alcatel etc.
- No Hardware To Buy, No License Fees, And No Commitments.