Today SIP is the most adopted technology utilized to interconnect and facilitate Call Termination domestically and internationally for facility based carriers (CLECs, RBOCs, ILECs, CableCo's) as well as ITSP's, Fortune 500 & 100, and Web 2.0 Companies utilizing voice infrastructure. Gone are the days of high price per minute charges and lengthy commitment contracts. With SIP Termination, companies can directly connect to vendors through existing IP infrastructure. Immediate price reduction is realized. SIP Termination also allows companies to increase redundancy and quality control that was never available previously. By also connecting to multiple vendors, your business takes advantage of direct footprint routes and lower costs.
Unfortunately, least cost routing has become ever more difficult due to the number of complicated network technologies, billing methods, and telecom rules that are used today.
- Highly configurable, redundant, and scalable SBCs or B2BUA Least Cost Routing equipment is costly to purchase and manage.
- With 40% of all users porting their number to other vendors, Local Routing Numbers (LRN) are used as a billing method so pricing is not as clear cut as once thought.
- RFC's that dictate conformity of the SIP protocol are not always abided by the SIP Termination carriers.
- Multiple methods of pricing and billing are utilized and difficult to normalize across vendors.
- The more carriers you interconnect to, the less "buying power" you have.
SIPRoutes.com is designed to remove these barriers and take full advantage of the benefits of SIP Termination and Least Cost Routing.
With direct access to every major backbone, and with no commitments or up front costs, you have one source for direct access to control your own costs and quality. All normalized and consistent, across every vendor. At SIPRoutes.com we are constantly optimizing the service to lower costs and improve quality. We proactively add new routes and avoid troubled carriers and/or regions to maintain quality and costs. We are your SIP Termination as a service resource.